Terms & Conditions
- Trux Cargo is a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered Shop No 4, Shakti Complex, Main, Railway Rd, Libaspur, Samaypur, New Delhi, Delhi 110042 ("Trux Cargo"). Trux Cargo is engaged in the business of e-commerce logistics and provides delivery, reverse pick up, and other services (“Services”).
- The seller ("Seller") is using Services of Trux Cargo for delivery (“Delivery”) and reverse pick – up (“DTO”) of his packages across various locations in India.
- The Seller acknowledges that he is making online payments through Trux Cargo’s website.
- The Seller shall add his/her Trux Cargo Miles Account and enter his username and password (“Log in Credentials”). The Seller shall have the sole liability to keep his Log in Credentials secure and Trux Cargo shall not be liable to the Seller for any misuse of his/her password or username.
- The currency of transaction in the Trux Cargo Miles Account would be Trux Cargo Miles which can be redeemed for using Trux Cargo service only.
- Trux Cargo Reserves the right to issue Promotional Credits to the seller for any reason it may deem fit This would fall under the header of Promotional credit in the Seller’s Miles Account.
- The Seller can add cash to the Trux Cargo Miles Account by using his Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Online Bank Transfer using the PG provided. The seller can Also manually hand over a cheque/ draft and the miles will be credited within 3 working days. of realization of the cheque/ draft. In case of a cheque/ draft deposit, the credit would fall under the header of Manual Recharge Credit in the Seller’s Miles Account.
- The Seller shall on the Seller panel upload complete information, including but not limited to the weight of the package, address of pick-up/ delivery, nature of the content, of the package to be delivered. Once the complete information is entered by the Seller, Trux Cargo software shall determine the delivery charges (“Delivery Charges”) applicable. The Delivery Charges shall be temporarily calculated on a default value of 1 Kg and money shall be refunded/ deducted from the Seller’s Miles Account depending on the actual weight of the package.
- Once the Seller uploads the complete information of the package and the Seller has Minimum Balance in his/her Miles account, the Trux Cargo software will accept the package for Delivery and Delivery Charges shall be deducted. In case the package is Cash on Delivery (“COD”) package, then additional COD charges (“COD Charges”) shall be deducted from the Seller’s Miles account.
- In case of non-delivery of the package, the RTO charges (“RTO Charges”) shall be deducted from the Seller’s Miles account as soon as the package is sent from the dispatch center for return. Trux Cargo shall undertake the RTO only when the Seller has Minimum Balance in his/her Wallet.
- In case of return of the package from the customer, the RTO charges (“RTO Charges”) shall be deducted from the Seller’s Miles Account as soon as the customer marks return. Trux Cargo shall undertake the RTO only when the Seller has Minimum Balance in his/her Wallet.
- In case of Delivery, Trux Cargo shall upload the correct weight of the package within 72 hours from the time of upload of the package by the Seller on the Seller panel. After reconciliation of the weight uploaded by the Seller with the weight of the package uploaded by Trux Cargo, further refund or deduction shall be made from the Wallet. In case the weight of the package is less than 1kg, then proportional amount money shall be credited to the Seller’s Miles Account and in case the weight of the package exceeds 1 kg, then proportional amount of money shall be deducted from the Seller’s Miles Account.
- Trux Cargo shall perform Delivery/ RTO solely on the basis of the information provided by the Seller. In no circumstance Trux Cargo shall be held responsible for Delivery to the wrong address or non-delivery of the package. In this circumstance, the Seller’s Miles Account shall be debited with the Delivery/ Return Charges and Seller shall not be liable for any refund.
- The total Amount deducted shall include the Delivery/ Return Charges, COD Charges (if applicable), Service Tax and Fuel Surcharge. Notwithstanding anything contained herein above, Entry Tax and OCTROI shall be generated separately and deducted manually from the Seller’s Miles Account.
- The final invoice (“Final Invoice”) shall be generated by Trux Cargo at the end of each month. All reconciliations and refunds shall be done solely on the Final Invoice.
- Any disputes arising herein shall be referred to arbitration before a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Trux Cargo and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of Arbitration shall be Gurgaon.
- Truxcargo strictly prohibits the shipping of illegal or restricted items. If any such items are found during the shipping process, a penalty of 25 lakh will be imposed.
Prohibited Items List:-
- Narcotics and Drugs, Tobacco
- Oil-based paint and thinners (flammable liquids) Industrial solvents
- Insecticides, garden chemicals (fertilizers, poisons) Lithium batteries
- Magnetized materials
- Machinery (chain saws, outboard engines containing fuel or that have contained fuel) Fuel for camp stoves, lanterns, torches or heating elements
- Automobile batteries Infectious substances
- Any compound, liquid, or gas that has toxic characteristics Bleach
- Flammable adhesives Arms and ammunitions
- Dry ice (Carbon Dioxide, Solid)
Illegal Items List:-
- Precious stones, gems and jewelry
- Uncrossed (bearer) drafts / cheque, currency and coins Poison
- Firearms, explosives and military equipment Hazardous and radioactive material
- Alcohol and liquor
- Any pornographic material Hazardous chemical item
Refunds and Cancellation
- In case the package is marked lost by Trux Cargo, the Delivery/ RTO Charges shall be refunded to Seller’s Miles Account.
- In case of termination of services, the Seller will raise a notification to the Trux Cargo Miles Team for the reversal of remaining miles. This would be sent to the seller in the form of a Cheque/ Demand Draft with the registered name of the company to the registered address/any address specified by the seller in his account closure request.
- In case of non-delivery, if any COD Charges have been deducted from the Seller’s Miles Account, the COD Charges shall be refunded by Trux Cargo to the Seller’s Miles account.